The Computer Society Practitioners Talk 16th Series
Building Flexible and Open Architectures for 5G
Date : Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Time : 10:00 a.m New York / 3:00 p.m London
Registrasi dan meeting online:
As operators prepare to launch 5G services, it is evident that in
order to effectively and efficiently deliver the utmost performance,
5G network build-outs need to be based on an architecture which is
open, flexible and scalable - across all the network domains.
In this webinar we will discuss the following:
- While it has been established that 5G network cores are to be based on a cloud-native, open-architecture, what about the remaining network domains?
- Can an open-network architecture in the RAN and transport domains help address the unique challenges 5G networks are facing? If so, how?
- Are open architectures in the RAN and transport domains mature enough?
- Sterling Perrin, Principal Analyst – Optical Networking & Transport, Heavy Reading
- Shai Yaniv, Executive Vice President, Marketing & 5G Business Development, Ceragon Networks