Future-Proof Your Career: Build Your Skills and Professional Network
Expand your network, learn new technologies, and find ways to use your skills to be part of our community.
- Learn about emerging technologies, and share knowledge with experienced technology leaders.
- Meet, connect, and grow your network—and your expertise—at local events.
- Get access to forums to talk about your work and interests, and collaborate on the next big thing.
Discover the IEEE Computer Society Digital Library
As a student member, you get access to the ultimate collection of technical periodicals and conference publications.
- The latest research from 37 peer-reviewed magazines and journals, covering the whole spectrum of computing
- 9,000+ conference publications from around the world—at your fingertips to help with your research
- 700,000 documents from more than 300,000 content experts covering virtually every computing topic
Empower Yourself through Certification
Get your foot in the door with an IT, desktop, or business certification.
- IT Skills & Certifications – Security, cloud computing, software development, networking, PMI, and more
- Desktop & Certifications – MS Office (Windows and iOS), Adobe, coding, Python, computing fundamentals, and internet skills
- Business & Leadership Skills – Leadership development, business acumen, building teams, self-management, communication skills, and more
Apply for Scholarships and Awards
Discover the more than US $40,000 in scholarships plus travel grants from the IEEE Computer Society.
Richard E. Merwin Student Scholarship for those who are actively involved in their chapter and show academic promise
Lance Stafford Larson Student Best Paper Award for papers presented at a computer-related conference or in a publication
Upsilion Pi Epsilon Award / for students with exceptional academic achievement